Globetrotter Adventure Series
If you’ve ever dreamed of running in famous cities around the world, here’s your chance! Running virtually, you can virtually run through any number of 25 cities, run a 5K’s or maybe event a marathon, in cities all over the world, from your home course, on your timetable. That’s right…run where you want, when you want, and earn awards for being a part of the global running community.
What you get!
- Run a minimum of a 5k virtually in each city to earn a cool collectible pin
- Run 5 and receive a set of coasters!
- Run 10 and receive a mug!
- Run all 25 and earn a medal and a tote bag!
How It Works
- Pick 1 City or bundle 5, 10 or all 25 cities to virtually run through!
- Come back for more, the event is ongoing!
- Post your results to see where you placed by continent, country, city, age, gender, and overall within your distance.
- 1 City – 10.00
- 5 Cities – 50.00
- 10 Cities – 100.00
- 25 Cities – 125.00
- Your items will be shipped to you based on your package, no need to post finishes to earn the rewards
- The first round of Pins will ship end of April, then every two weeks after that we will ship pins and other awards you have earned.
Globetrotter Adventure Series
$10.00 – $125.00
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a virtual Event?
A virtual event is an event that involves people interacting remotely/virtually, rather than meeting in a physical location.
Our virtual events, such as a 5k run, walk or cycling is an event that a participant completes wherever and whenever they choose, this can be done on neighborhood streets, sidewalks, trails or even on a treadmill. The event is open for a stated amount of time, days/weeks with a given distance or time goal. The participant pays the registration fee and in exchange, they receive an award for their participation, typically this is a shirt and medal, however, the event organizer can choose to offer whatever items they would like, examples are a tote bag, a premium jacket, a water bottle or maybe just a digital badge. A leaderboard is also provided for participants to post their finish times and see and compare with other participants’ results.
How does a virtual event work?
Simply register for your event here, the next step is to complete the distance or goal of the race and earn your participant items. The goal set by the event rules that you registered for can be completed at any location you choose. You may also choose to run, walk, or bike, indoors or outside. The choice is completely up to you, this has to be completed on or during the virtual event date(s) stated. When you complete your event simply enter your results on our results tracking page (linked here) and see how you did against your fellow virtual participants. Upon completion of the event, you will be mailed your participant items, typically sent two weeks post-event completion. This is a great way to build community, keep fit, and maybe even raise funds.
How do I prove I participated in the event?
Currently, all virtual events are based on the honor system for submitting your results. Once you complete the event you're registered for, simply go to our Post Event Results page, choose the event within the dropdown, record your time, and then submit. It's that easy.