- Geographically (GPS) based segmentation.
- Two maps: Virtual 365 pre-made course, and YOUR local course (created as you participate!)
- LIVE leaderboard showing other participant’s positions relative to yours.
- Shows who is participating in your timezone, state, or city.
- Delivers audible cues, including a start countdown, mile mark announcements, ongoing racecourse highlights, and a finish approach notice.
- Lets you chat with participants and spectators in the official race group or one you create for your crew.
- Allows family and friends to track your progress throughout the event.
- Provides access to Facebook and Strava groups.
- and more!
Categories of race finish times and rankings are scored and filtered as follows:
Time Zone, Continent, Country, State/Province, City, Age, Gender, Teams/Clubs.
More categories means more chances to win!